Menston’s Got Talent!
…And we’re not afraid to show it!
Talent Show & Disco – show us what you’ve got!
When: 16th March 2019
Where: Kirklands Community Centre on
Time: doors open 4pm for a 4.30pm start. Disco to follow 6pm-7pm
All Menston Primary School children welcome
Tickets can be booked via Eventbrite. (Capacity is limited due to venue size so please book to avoid disappointment!)
Payment for Tickets is via Paypal (see above) or cash on the day. £3 Adults £2 children.
Here’s the small print:
- Performers will need to be at Kirklands at 3pm on the day for a quick run through of the show. To be included please see details below for how to register.
- All children must have a responsible adult there with them.
- Doors will open to audience tickets at 4pm and the show will begin at 4.30pm.
- Afterwards there will be a disco with food and drink available to purchase.
- Tickets are priced at £3 for adults and £2 for children. Numbers are limited due the capacity of the community centre so please do book.
If your child / children wants to participate please email email@example.com with
the following information:
1. Child’s name
3. Act (eg. Magic/ singing/ etc and please tell us if they plan to perform as a pair/ group and who the other children are)
4. Approximate length of the act (acts should aim to be around two to three minutes in length).
5. Any equipment or backing music needed (acts should aim to bring their own props/ musical instruments etc., but may need a microphone/ a certain piece of music to be played/ access to a piano or keyboard for example)
6. Contact information for parent submitting the information
If you do not have email access, contact Naomi 07903 139630.
Reserve a table of 8, or just come along and join a team on the night. Supper will be served courtesy of Pickard Pies (included in the ticket price) and a Bar serving your favourite drinks.
To buy your ticket(s) online, choose one of these options: