Summer Fete Day
After last years success FoMPS are doing it all again. Please join us for this years FoMPS Summer Fun Day at Menston Primary School, Saturday 6th July 2019.
11am – 2.00pm
Come along for some family fun in the sun, make friends with the following and much more on offer
- Traditional Family Games including hook a duck and coconut shy
- Penalty shoot out
- Barbecue and Scones
- Soft drinks for adults and children alike
- Ice Cream and Pick n Mix
- Sports races and dance shows
AS ALWAYS WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!
If you can help on the day or before or looking to give something back please email: email@example.com or fill out the google doc below. Thank you
MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK AND A GREAT EVENT FOR OUR SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY
See you there =)
Menston’s Got Talent!
…And we’re not afraid to show it!
Talent Show & Disco – show us what you’ve got!
When: 16th March 2019
Where: Kirklands Community Centre on
Time: doors open 4pm for a 4.30pm start. Disco to follow 6pm-7pm
All Menston Primary School children welcome
BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE
Tickets can be booked via Eventbrite. (Capacity is limited due to venue size so please book to avoid disappointment!)
TO PAY FOR AN ADULT TICKET CLICK HERE
TO PAY FOR A CHILDS TICKET CLICK HERE
Payment for Tickets is via Paypal (see above) or cash on the day. £3 Adults £2 children.
Here’s the small print:
- Performers will need to be at Kirklands at 3pm on the day for a quick run through of the show. To be included please see details below for how to register.
- All children must have a responsible adult there with them.
- Doors will open to audience tickets at 4pm and the show will begin at 4.30pm.
- Afterwards there will be a disco with food and drink available to purchase.
- Tickets are priced at £3 for adults and £2 for children. Numbers are limited due the capacity of the community centre so please do book.
If your child / children wants to participate please email firstname.lastname@example.org with
the following information:
1. Child’s name
3. Act (eg. Magic/ singing/ etc and please tell us if they plan to perform as a pair/ group and who the other children are)
4. Approximate length of the act (acts should aim to be around two to three minutes in length).
5. Any equipment or backing music needed (acts should aim to bring their own props/ musical instruments etc., but may need a microphone/ a certain piece of music to be played/ access to a piano or keyboard for example)
6. Contact information for parent submitting the information
If you do not have email access, contact Naomi 07903 139630.